Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Thursday 11 July 2013

.

 Assalamualaikum & Hi :)

So this is my comeback after few months without any new post and did I ever mention why this blog exist ? It was to improve my writing skill. I found out that it's so hard for me to think of new idea recently. One of the reasons might be because I stopped blogging for a while and I feel bad for myself, feels like 'karat' or something. lol. 

I've been home for almost a month. Spending my summer break in Malaysia. I am grateful enough that I am here. Fyi, Egypt currently is in chaos and riot is everywhere. There was injustice. Let's just pray for the peace in Egypt. :(

Hey, it's Ramadhan already :)

Ramadhan 

Let's fill ramadhan with a lot of good and beneficial deeds. May Allah bless our right doings and forgive our sins. Ramadhan is the month full of barakah for all of muslims. By doing this, I am actually reminding myself. To refrain myself from wasting my time and be a better person. InsyaAllah

Being 20
Happy Birthday to me :D *throw confetti*

In less than an hour, I'll be 20. For girls, there's a lot of differences between being 19 and 20 and that's how I feel right now. I feel old. haha. I am hoping for nothing but I got an early birthday present from my mom. It is a cute Panda stuffed toy. lol. I was delighted, ecstatic. I guess I am still a kid :B 
There's this saying that stated getting older means we are closer to death. When I heard this, it made me think, what did I really do for the past 20 years ? Did I just waste my time ?
I am hoping that me, being 20 is my turning point to be someone better. Amin :') 



Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment