Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Thursday 30 August 2012

things just happened,


the confession. falling for you. well, things just just happened.
i knew sooner or later, this would happened. 
my intuition never disappoint me. at least not as much as you disappoint me. 
never thought i would have this kind of disappointment.
"let's just pretend nothing really happened and get back to how we used to be when there's no that weird feeling between us."
 i wish i could say that with damn straight poker face.
frankly, i don't think i can even see your name. 
there's nothing i can really ask when i don't even know what i want to know.
i'm not that idiot. yet stupid enough to risk our long term friendship. yeah, such a waste.
in every decision we made, there's always regret and this is one of my greatest regret.
for trusting you, i regret a lot. 
what it feels like when someone left without saying nothing? 
have you ever thought that a best friend can hurt you so much? me neither.
it's okay. 
everything is going to be alright. this is just a matter of time. Sam will be okay.
i'm not strong enough but i'm not that weak either. soon, i'll get my smile back. 
i promise to myself, no matter what happened, let's not get hurt again and that smile will never ever fade away. InsyaAllah things will be easy for me. InsyaAllah.

Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment