Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Wednesday 5 September 2012

far far away,

Assalamualaikum & Hi :)


please remember these faces really well cause i am leaving Malaysia for a long time. i'll spend my 6 years studying in Egypt. InsyaAllah. also, i'll be leaving today, 5th September. i guess it's real now. how i feel ? i don't know. my friends used to call me the heartless sammy. lol. i'm not that heartless. just, i can't express it really well. i guess, it's just an alter-ego :3 for sure, i'll miss my family and yeah, fellow friends. everyone said the same thing "don't forget me." InsyaAllah tak lupa. since kindergarten, we've been making new friends, meeting new faces. but we'll never forget the old ones. never ever. believe me. because every single friend left a memory that we treasure the most. no matter how close we are, how often we talk to each other, how much we know each other, i'll always remember you guys. 

somehow, i do feel sad. sometimes. especially when Ihsan keep saying "nanti ada wifi tak? nanti akak online la skype. skype nan kita." this little boy, i keep missing seeing him grew up. i was at boarding school when he's still a baby and suddenly he's 9 already. later, i'll expect to see a 15/16 year old boy. he grow up so fast :') anyway, i am sure my mom will cry, the same goes for my dad. hoho. ze parent are sentimental, ze daughter is cool enough. hewhew :B anyway, pray for my safety, wish me all the best. InsyaAllah i'll be doing my best :) ada jodoh, umur yang panjang, kita jumpa lagi :D


Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment