Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Saturday 30 November 2013

Scribbles not Skittles

Assalamualaikum & Hi :)

I don't know exactly what I want to write about. So, this is just scribbles where I talk nonsense, non-important thing. Some might be important.

My last post was like, 3 months ago. It was that time when I am confused either to stay or leave. Stay in Malaysia or leave for Egypt. At the end, here I am staying. I miss Egypt so much, I wanna be there so badly that sometimes I dreamt about it but I ended up staying. There's always hikmah behind everything that happened. For now, I can say that I am trying hard to meet all the expectations by staying. Of course, things never get easier yet. InsyaAllah, it will. 

The pros of staying is, I am closer to my family now and I feel like I am being pampered by my aunties living nearby. hihi :3 The cons of staying is everything is exhausting. Classes until 5pm, late night studying. I rarely did those back in Egypt. Because things are easier back then. I have this sudden realization that I think I did not do my best back then. So it just hit me recently that doing medicine is hell a lot hard. Thank God I just realize that. 

There are moments where I doubt about my own potential. "Can I?" I asked that to myself a lot recently. Then, during a lecture, the lecturer actually said this, "Remember that you are smarter, better than you think you are. We never realize about our own potential." Hmm that actually sounds comforting. It's hard, it's like re-starting your life. But this is just like, re-starting a part of it. 

This scribbles, sounds depressing T.T I'll stop here then.

So here is the adorable, dorky Tony Tony Chopper. He just become one of my wishlist. note that guys. teehee :B 



Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment