Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Monday 23 February 2015

living up to 2015

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Here I am after few months of silence (from blogging of course). I've been busy, with many things such as study. Although sometimes I don't think I studied that much; if I did, I would already aces my exams every now and then. Of course, I am grateful that I am now a 2nd year medical student (we are just a fetus in medicine). I think right now is one of the toughest time I ever had. I am always occupied with study, reports and other medical-related-things. Hell yeah, it's nothing compared to the clinical students. They had it worse. 

I sometimes talk about these to my mom; how susah medicine is, how tired am I, how sometimes I can't sleep at all. Yeah, I find it's hard for me to sleep when the exam is around the corner. I do feel sleepy, my brain is exhausted but the eyes are still wide open. Instead of insomnia, I think it's Exam Syndrome. leulsss 

So, when I said those things, my mom's response sounds like this; "You choose it right? So, you deal with it." Thank You mom. very convincing and supportive (insert crying emoji here) But it didn't end there, "Betulkan niat. Nanti jadi doktor, boleh tolong orang, besar pahala." (insert crying emoji here again) 

I know, selalu remind myself, 'tajdid niat'. Nak berjaya kerana Allah, But sometimes it's so hard that there is one time when I lose hope and I was wrong. I think of logic, rather than tawakal and doa. Remember this dear friends, first is Usaha, then Tawakal and Doa. We all had this habit of checking answers after exams right? Don't do that because it will only stress you out, and you'll lose hope in Allah. 

My advice to those kids who want to pursue medicine; Don't, just don't. Run as far as you can 0.0 haha just kidding. Seriously, all the best. Medicine, engineering, social sciences, math and other courses are tough because we are still in the phase of learning. Just, take it slow, baby steps to climb that ladder kiddo and you'll be there. 


A cute puffy panda to cheer us up 




P/s: Amalina Holidi, one of my favourite person got married last year. I am happy for you sweetheart :* Yeah she's 22, married and will be graduating soon meanwhile I am 22 and not close to any of those. teehee :8

Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

1 comment: