Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Assalamualaikum,

This post is meant for a friend who has been pestering me to post something about him. So, here is a quick, short post; also a birthday shout out for him.
 Before that, let me say a few things about this guy, he's a good friend whom sometimes can be really childish and annoying for most of the time. leuls. Oh not forgetting this; he's also very persistent. His persistence sometimes worth the effort. For example; this entry that I wrote. 
Anyway Izhar, I'll pray the best for you. May Allah bless you with good health and I hope you're happy in everything you do. 
Finally, Happy Birthday, Izhar :D

Nah, your kind of hero. haha. (tak mampu beli figurine, mampu bg gambar je) :3


Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment