Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Human Potato

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Alhamdulillah, I just finished my 2nd year as medical student, passed 1st Pro exam(with flying colours hopefully) last month. Nope, it wasn't easy for me and everyone else too. I hope I can do the same; being strong and diligent (as if) as I can for the next few years. So, we were granted a month long holiday (yeay!). There were a lot of things I planned for holidays; visit Elena in Queensland, get a driving license, go to beach, movie marathon etc. But, a plan is more like a daydream to me. To do these, I need to have money first. I am aware that my parents are not loaded with money  and I also don't have that much to jolly around. As a result, ever since I am home, I've turned myself into couch potato. Yeah, that's my new profession. Not a complete couch potato, I mean, I do help with house chores, cooking. Yup, I cook (angkat kening sebelah)

I just realized recently that it's hard for me to share my thoughts on social media and the same for blogging. It seemed like I ran out of words errr. I still like writing but I don't have much time to do this thing anymore. Also, I do nothing, I don't travel around. hmm so nothing much going on. But when I read through a few blogs, I find it interesting and I suddenly miss blogging/writing which later I'd found myself spending hours on a post. leuls.

So, lately Malaysia is hit by haze. People are suffocated by these smoke and looks like it won't go away anytime soon. So, haze become another reason why I don't go out. Naturally every time I am home for holidays I'd never go out. I am such a filial daughter right? hoho. (okay, perasan) Okay, seriously, as I got older (I turned 22 recently) I got too attached to my family (especially Ibu), I've become obsessed over my younger brothers, etc. I guess the rebellious phase is over. I mean, when I was a teen, I wanted to grow up so fast, get into a college as soon as possible, as far as I can. But when I get to it, it doesn't feel like I want to grow up anymore. Maybe, I just realized how much a family meant to me. awwww

Oh yeah, I am not totally on holiday. I just remember that I have a report to submit when the new semester start which is in 2 weeks or less (Uh-oh). Okay, wish me luck then. Nope, pray for me then ;)

This is literally me, I need to lose weight but I can't resist my mother's cooking -..-


P/s: My friend, Amalina Holidi gave birth to a baby girl a day before Eid Adha. Yeay, I am officially Aunty Sam. hikhik

Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment