Pages

My photo
Saya kuyu for almost all the time. The name is, Ibtisam Hadi. twenty-two. A full-time student. more Qs? http://ask.fm/IbtisamH

Thursday 1 September 2016

Hello there

Assalamualaikum&Hi,

I cant remember when was my last blog post and what was it about. I dont have time to spare for this blog and now I am writing this from my phone. *sigh* I just finished my 3rd year of med school (2 years to go) last week. It was fine. Of course there are times when it was really hard but so far I could cope with the stress and study. But it wasnt that stressful either, I enjoy clinical year. I guess the hardest part would be meeting patients 😅 Some of them are very helpful and cooperative with us; low creature in hierarchy of medicine. leuls. I enjoy going to the hospital everyday especially when we finished early and I could go back before lunch. Omg, that was heaven 😍

In less than 3 days, I'll be starting as a 4th year medical student. oh my, time really went by just like that, in a blink. I dont think I am ready for this. Most of the doctors in the hospital will have this kind of expectation that as a 4th year med student, we are a bit useful, knowlegeable and capable of a lot of things. *hyperventilating* hmm I guess I still remember how to read those ECGs. jk. I've lost my memory of what that thing is 😩 Let's hope for the best, let's hope that I dont fail any postings in my 4th year and the time would passed by gracefully (aww i am so good w words)

p/s; idk how two of my coursemate could get married and one of them is pregnant in the midst of hectic moment of our life. I salute you women, you guys are the superwoman 💪🏼




Thank you fr reading.feel free to leave comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment